Tel: + 27 (0) 13 656 9600

History

The practice was established in October 1994.  Currently its directors are  Jabu Rakwena and Marché Davel and each holds 50% of the shares.

We were the first firm in Witbank to fully integrate and offer equal shareholding to a partner from previously disadvantage background.  In 1997, Jabu Rakwena purchased 33 1/3% shares in equal proportion with Jan van Rensburg and Pieter Kruger.  When Pieter Kruger left the firm in 2000, Jan van Rensburg and Jabu Rakwena purchased his shares to hold 50% equity each.  After Jan’s decease in 2009, Marché bought his shares in the company. In 2018, Jabu Rakwena acquired a controlling 51% of the shareholding in the practice with Marché holding the remaining 49%.

Jabu Rakwena was the first black person to be admitted as conveyancer in Mpumalanga. This was achieved through conveyancing lectures given by the firm on Saturdays to previously disadvantaged attorneys.

Jabu has been with the firm since April 1997, and Marché since April  1996.

About Van Rensburg Kruger Rakwena

Contact Us

Contact Van Rensburg Kruger Rakwena to discuss your personal legal situation.

Contact Us