Affirmative Action & Black Economic Empowerment
- Since the founding of the practice we have been involved in BEE and AA.
- During October 1994, the firm entered into association with three black firms in an endeavor to help these firms get exposure to corporate work.
- The firm started a conveyancing workshop where black attorneys received training on conveyancing twice a week free of charge and after hours.
- Jabu Rakwena, a direct result of our BEE and AA efforts has been a director at the firm since March 1997 and is also a qualified conveyancer. He is a product of our conveyancing workshop.
- The firm further trained black secretaries to do conveyancing.
- We offer practical and experiential training to young graduates and students during their holidays.
- Van Rensburg Kruger Rakwena is a EME – Level 2.