Tel: + 27 (0) 13 656 9600

Van Rensburg Kruger Rakwena

Established in 1994 by founding members Jan Van Rensburg, and Pieter Kruger and later joined by Jabu Rakwena, Mpumalanga’s only black conveyancer at the time, Van Rensburg Kruger Rakwena specialise in conveyancing; litigation; collections; deceased estates and wills.

Although the law practice’s activities centre primarily within the Mpumalanga and Gauteng provinces, Van Rensburg Kruger Rakwena has established a national reach through its network of partners, servicing its clients wherever they may be.

Currently headed by the dynamic duo, Jabu Rakwena who holds a 51% shareholding in the practice and Marché Davel who holds the remaining 49%. This award winning law practice has, on a number of occasions been listed among South Africa’s TOP 300 Black Empowerment Companies.

Van Rensburg Kruger Rakwena heralded for its progressive and forward thinking nature, continuously strive to meet their clients requirements, however large or small and look forward to discussing your legal needs.

Our Services

Contact Us

Contact Van Rensburg Kruger Rakwena to discuss your personal legal situation.

Contact Us